Host and attendees of events at the Aldrich Center should be aware of the following policies:
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building.
- All food and beverages must be arranged through the Aldrich Center. You are not allowed to bring or remove food and beverages from the premises.
- Audiovisual equipment usage/rentals must be handled through the Aldrich Center. Please place your order at least four working days prior to your event.
- Event hosts are responsible for and agree to pay for any equipment loss, breakage or damage to the equipment and physical property that occurs during their event.
- Affixing with nails, staples, duct tape or any other materials to the walls, floors, light fixtures, monitors, or ceilings of any room is not permitted.
- A guaranteed count for catered events must be received by 12:00 noon at least four working days prior to the event date.
- Our cancellation policy is based on a sliding scale. Cancellation must be made 30 days in advance to avoid any charges.
- Postponing an event due to inclement weather without charges is allowed provided you notify us of the postponement 24 hours prior to your event and rebook your event within 90 days.
- We are not responsible for any loss of or damage to personal property or any injuries suffered by any person(s) or their guests using the facilities.